See all word-class tags a word has been assigned
To see what POS-tags has been assigned to a word, you can use the Word or Addkey query funcetion.
- Click on the Word Query icon (or use the File menu New Query and then Word). The Word Query window opens
- Type your word in the empty box at the top and the click Lookup.
- A list of words that begin with the string you have entered appears in the middle box.
- Click on one of the words to see the frequency of it and how many forms (part-of-speech/POS tags) it has. The frequency of the different forms appears in the bottom box.
- Click on one of the words or forms and then click Query to make a search for that item (use ctrl+click to select more than one).
Additional Key Query
- Click on the Addkey query icon (or use the File menu New Query and then Addkey). The Addkey Query window opens
- Type your word in the box at the top of the Addkey window and click the Refresh button. A list appears in the bottom box of the window, listing all the tags this word has been assigned in the corpus.
- Click on the tag you want and then click OK to search (use ctrl+click to select more than one tag).