Display results as a chart
Through the Analysis function, Xaira will allow you to display your search results as a graph: either a pie chart or bar chart.
- Make a search using your preferred method. Download at least one hit (note that your can base your analysis on all hits even if you download only one at this stage)
- Click on the Analysis button (shaped like a pie chart) or use the Query menu to activate the Analysis function. The Analysis window opens.
- Select the category you wish to use as the basis for the analysis from the Partition drop-down box. The choices available are controlled by what partitions you have activated (see the Xaira Reference Guide for details).
- Make sure the tick-box in front of Downloads only is clear if you want to base the analysis on all hits (tick the box to base the analysis on downloaded hits only).
- Select the type of chart you want by ticking the relevant box at the bottom of the Analysis window: Pie chart or Bar chart.
Up: Contents Previous: Find collocations Next: See non-verbal clues