Using BNC XML and Xaira
For information about how to use the BNC XML Edition with Xaira, try one of the following resources:
- The 'Using the BNC XML Edition with Xaira' page
- The page contains descriptions of some sample searches. Use them to explore the corpus and its annotation or as a basis for your own searches.
- Xaira help files
- The Xaira program has an extensive set of help files. Use the Help menu or simply press the F1 key at any time to access the help files.
- Using Xaira under Windows: Reference Guide to the Windows Client
- This Xaira manual contains detailed information about the functions of the program.
- Xaira page
- The Xaira webpage contains more information about the program and links to documentation, exercises and latest download version.
- Using BNC XML for English language study
- The page offers some suggestions about how you can use the corpus for English language teaching and learning